Hello from Riverside, RI

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ronnie73
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ronnie73

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Rhode Island, Riverside
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. My name is Ronnie. I have 2 tanks a 120 and a 75. I will try to post pictures and information about my system soon. A friend told me about the site and I love the layout.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3736.jpg
    IMG_3736.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 125
Welcome to R2R! Very nice looking tank.
 
Nice tank Ronnie! good to know I am not the only reefer in R.I. I am next door to you in Bristol. Welcome to R2R
 
welcome to reef 2 reef, great coloration in the tank, any pictures of the other tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new