Hello from Sacramento, California

Fishprinceofca

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
32
Location
Sacramento
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm a longtime freshwater shrimp keeper who has had a saltwater tank for about five years. Started with seahorses, then clownfish, and now only have one Royal Gramma and corals. I'm actually moving, so will have to hang up the saltwater hat for awhile. But glad to join this forum!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello, I'm a longtime freshwater shrimp keeper who has had a saltwater tank for about five years. Started with seahorses, then clownfish, and now only have one Royal Gramma and corals. I'm actually moving, so will have to hang up the saltwater hat for awhile. But glad to join this forum!
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 
Hello, I'm a longtime freshwater shrimp keeper who has had a saltwater tank for about five years. Started with seahorses, then clownfish, and now only have one Royal Gramma and corals. I'm actually moving, so will have to hang up the saltwater hat for awhile. But glad to join this forum!
 

Attachments

  • 70433.png
    70433.png
    57 KB · Views: 46
Hello, I'm a longtime freshwater shrimp keeper who has had a saltwater tank for about five years. Started with seahorses, then clownfish, and now only have one Royal Gramma and corals. I'm actually moving, so will have to hang up the saltwater hat for awhile. But glad to join this forum!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Hope your move goes well. We'll be waiting for you on the other side.

This is a great reference book type article I still refer:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new