Hello from San Francisco

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigmikey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bigmikey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 5, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
San Francisco Bay Area
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on reef2reef. I started in saltwater during a time when the only corals that were in the tank were white exoskeletons hahaha Im fairly new to reefkeeping. I currently have a 20 gal tank that is currently housing some zoas and lps. I plan on drilling two ada tanks and having them tiered one on top of the other since space is a bit tight at my place. Of course before any of this takes place a lot of research will be going into it. Happy reefing everyone!
 
Welcome BigMikey from SF, Welcome to R2R. Anytime you have any questions, please feel free to post. This place has a great community of smart reefers. We would be more than happy to answer anof your questions.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R! Got any tank pics?
 
Thanks everyone for the welcome! I dont have any pics of the tank atm but I do plan on making a build thread once I have all the parts and money to buy them hahaha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new