Hello from SoCal

Pork Knockers

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2013
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone.My Name is Bryan. Been in the hobby for 4+ years. SPS addict here. Got 65 G and soon going to 120 G.

Here is my BaBy:
image.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!! Gorgeous tank!! I would love to see a tank build thread in the members section and learn more about your setup! :)
 
Thanx all for the warm welcome. Will document new tank build once I get all the equipment and material for the new tank...
 
Awesome tank and welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new