Hello from South Africa

Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi there! And all the way from South Africa!! That is awesome! Welcome to R2R! Can't wait to see your tank!
 
Greetings and welcome aboard! looking forward to seeing your build...

-M&T
 
uploadfromtaptalk1337275595608.jpg


Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
Welcome to R2R! Would love to see your tank as well! :)

I know there is a pic^^ but it is very small on my phone.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new