Hello from South Florida

jimmyj79

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
12
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After a 20 year break I’m back in. Recently picked up a 10 gallon AIO. In the past I never had a tank smaller than 55 gallons. Having a nano has made the intro back a quick refresher. So far I have a Picasso Clown and a goby and recently picked up GSP a few different zoas and a Ricordea. Still undecided on path forward but leaning to torches, hammer, and Goni.
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
After a 20 year break I’m back in. Recently picked up a 10 gallon AIO. In the past I never had a tank smaller than 55 gallons. Having a nano has made the intro back a quick refresher. So far I have a Picasso Clown and a goby and recently picked up GSP a few different zoas and a Ricordea. Still undecided on path forward but leaning to torches, hammer, and Goni.
Welcome to R2R!
 
AaaR2R2.gif


Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!
 
Welcome back to the hobby. I took a similar break years ago. A lot has changed in 20 years. Where are you located in Florida? I am in Naples.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new