Hello From South Florida

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhardy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dhardy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am sorta new here, been browsing the site for a while now figured it is time to register.

To start my name is Drew, I have a 37g tank with a 20 gal refug. I have been in the hobby for about 2 years now, have had some success and some failure (I assume everyone goes through this at some point).

Any ways looking forward to being a part of the community and helping if I can and hopefully not being a bother when I need help :tongue:
 
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new