Hello from South Florida

SluggishSloth

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 21, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
coral springs, florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello from Coral Springs Florida!

My fiance and I started our 14 gallon bio cube last year in June and its now a well established reef tank with a lot of corals. So many corals that we decided to start a frag tank an 8 gallon bio cube that I set up last night! Hope to get to know everyone soon and I'm excited to start posting in some of the threads!

Don
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new