Hello from South Louisiana

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronniem
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ronniem

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
47
Location
South Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems as if a few of our local reefers (LARC) are over here on R2R so I thought I would join them.
I have been in the hobby for 6 years or so now.
Current tank is a 250gl mixed reef.

PIC_0398.jpg


PIC_0367.jpg


PIC_0368.jpg


PIC_0389.jpg
 
Very nice tank; nice colonies and nice sized fish. Welcome to R2R and if we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to ask.
 
Thanks guys
I have had that hammer for about 2 years now.
The tank is coming up on its 2 year birthday this march
 
Welcome!
 
good to see some more of us over here.see- we have nice tanks in la also. i really enjoy this site ronniem, i think you will too.
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
WOW! Gorgeous tank! That hammer is huge!!! How many heads did it have when you got it???
 
nice tank and welcome to r2r and where at in south louisiana are you located at, i'm from patterson, la. now live in forked river, n.j.
 
Man, I am loving that pair of Orange Shoulder tangs. How old are those guys? Have they been together for a long time? They are probably my fav. tang.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new