Hello from Sunny San Leon TX

gvmtcheeze

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Location
San Leon TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,
My name is Mike, and my wife and I recently got into this highly addictive, very fun hobby.
I bought a used 14 gal Biocube, and the guy I bought it from really helped me out setting it up, as this is my first SW tank. I'm sure I will be asking alot of rookie questions later on. I recently had ankle surgery, so I've the time to do it now, and get it running properly. Anyway enough about me here is a pic of the tank.
Thanks for looking,
Mike
DSC_0705.jpg
 
Welcome Mike!!! May I ask how you found us? :D
 
Through google, I looked at a bunch of forums, and ya'll seem to be the most friendly. Thanks for the looks again!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new