Hello from sunny Scotland

  • Thread starter Thread starter SARBoy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SARBoy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 10, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_9620.JPG
hi all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself.

New to the Forum but not to reefing. Been reef keeping since 2005.

Cheers
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Welcome to R2R, enjoy your addiction! Though I am fairly certain that those 6 led pucks provide more light in a week than the sunshine you receive all year :p.
 
Welcome to R2R from sunny Florida.
 
Welcome home, you will love it here!

Nice tank, nice lights! Thanks for sharing :)
 
Welcome to R2R!

welcom.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new