Hello from Sweden!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pny

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Messages
174
Reaction score
421
Location
Sweden
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. I am a new member to this forum with a 3 years old 1000+ liter (275 gallons) system. It is supposed to be a mixed reef but I had a massive crash a few months ago decimating the number of corals to just a few, but I will repopulate the tank with new frags as soon as I get my new DIY LED lighting up and running.

Here is my most current shot of my tank:
pny_full_tank.jpg


My living room with my two DIY aquarium stands:
pny_0708b650.jpg


My DIY LED lighting with DIY LED Driver and DIY LED controller:
pny_led.jpg



Test drive of my large DIY sump before installing it:

[video=youtube;y_CwAo_iz4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_CwAo_iz4g[/video]


My DIY biopellets reactor:

[video=youtube;6WM7VHOVH_M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WM7VHOVH_M[/video]

Regards
 
Welcome to R2R! Great looking tank 1smile1
 
Welcome to the forum!
 
Welcome aboard, nice looking set-ups! Those stands look like you are quite the master craftsman.
 
Wow awesome set up! Welcome to R2R!
 
Great job on the set up.. can't wait to see what coral candy looks like in sweden :) keep pics /video coming
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new