Hello from Tampa

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tony G
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tony G

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2009
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to take a moment to say Hi to everyone. I have only had my tank for 3 months so I am very new to this. I have a Red Sea Max 34 gallon. 43 pounds of live rock and 20 pounds of live sand. I have a cleaner shrimp, a emerald crab, serpent star, 1 green mandarin, 1 spotted mandarin, 1 green chromis and a pajama cardinal. 5 red leg hermits, 5 blue leg hermits and 5 turbo snails. Here is a picture. I hope pictures are OK here.
picsoftank8209030.jpg
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
welcome to r2r ! glad you joined us. looks like you are up to a great start. oh in in brandon btw ... :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new