Hello from Texas

  • Thread starter Thread starter jbb_00
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jbb_00

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2012
Messages
146
Reaction score
1
Location
DFW, Tx U.S.A.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R

My name is Bryan, Im from the DFW are. Ive been in the hobby for about 10 years , and hope to be a helpful contributor to the site as well as make a few new friends in the process.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Can't wait to hear about your tanks!!
 
Welcome to R2R Bryan! Please stick around and post! :)
 
I thought we agreed not to mention that in public ? LOL

How is that pico doing these days ?

Oops. I thought that was you. Lol.

My son wouldn't keep up with the tank so I took it down.

Glad you joined here.
 
Hi Bryan! :byebye: Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new