Hello from the Netherlands - Bari

Bari

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
12
Location
Kingdom of The Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My name is Bari and I'm from the Netherlands. I've been keeping a reef aquarium for about a year and a half now, and I thought it was about time to introduce myself here on Reef2Reef.

What started as an interest in saltwater aquariums quickly turned into a hobby that I became pretty obsessed with. 😄 There is always something to learn, something to improve, or some mysterious thing happening in the tank .

My current setup is a Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 350, and I'm mainly keeping a mixed reef with LPS, SPS and soft corals, together with a selection of fish. Over the past 1.5 years I've already experienced quite a few of the highs and lows of reef keepingm, from beautiful coral growth to algae and dinoflagellate problems.

I'm hoping to share my experiences, learn from all of you, and hopefully contribute something useful to the community as well.

Cheers,

Bari
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
My name is Bari and I'm from the Netherlands. I've been keeping a reef aquarium for about a year and a half now, and I thought it was about time to introduce myself here on Reef2Reef.

What started as an interest in saltwater aquariums quickly turned into a hobby that I became pretty obsessed with. 😄 There is always something to learn, something to improve, or some mysterious thing happening in the tank .

My current setup is a Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 350, and I'm mainly keeping a mixed reef with LPS, SPS and soft corals, together with a selection of fish. Over the past 1.5 years I've already experienced quite a few of the highs and lows of reef keepingm, from beautiful coral growth to algae and dinoflagellate problems.

I'm hoping to share my experiences, learn from all of you, and hopefully contribute something useful to the community as well.

Cheers,

Bari
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new