Hello from TN

SumidenJohn

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Clarksville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I have a 180 aquarium that I am dusting off after 2 years. I have made a fixture with 36 10 watt LEDs. 18 are 12000k, 12 are 20000k, and 6 are 460 nm. This is replacing my old lighting system made up of 4 96w compacts and 3 250w HQIs. I am wanting to try SPSs again, so as soon as my system is ready I am sure to be watching the seller's forum closely.

I am glad I stumbled upon reef2reef as it seems like there are many friendly and knowledgable people on the forums. I look forward to many hours of absorbing all of the interesting post.

Thanks
John
 
Welcome to R2R John! Post often and make yourself at home!
 
Welcome fellow TNsean! Check out the middle TN reef club forum, there are plenty of good SPS frags available locally
 
Welcome to R2R. Yeah check Mtrc page on r2r. There also a club in your city look up north Tennessee reef club. There is a few good reefers by you. Enjoy the forum.
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new