Hello from Tulsa

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone..

I've been getting info from this forum for quite awhile and hope to continue to gain valuable information. It's forums like this that helps others to enjoy the hobby so thank you to everyone that has shared your experiences both good and bad! It really helps us new to the hobby to feel a little more confident.
Welcome!

whale GIF

OP
OP
G

gfish

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll create a build thread for what I'm working on and take any advice people can give me. I've been in fresh water for a number of years and have been sort of off and on planning to jump into salt water for a couple of years now. I'm an engineer by trade so it's in my blood to build and create things and i'm really excited to finally get going on what I've been wanting to get into for a long time now. Thanks again for the warm welcome all!

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. First is “52 weeks of reefing” (lots of info but long and things have changed since it was made). Second video series is “5 minute guide”, shorter, good info

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone..

I've been getting info from this forum for quite awhile and hope to continue to gain valuable information. It's forums like this that helps others to enjoy the hobby so thank you to everyone that has shared your experiences both good and bad! It really helps us new to the hobby to feel a little more confident.
Aww... that's sweet, "G". You are right... it takes a village. Even if it's under water. Welcome to the fishy family!
mandy moore you guys it takes a village GIF by Entertainment Tonight

Cheesus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome, nice to see another Oklahoman on this board
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'll create a build thread for what I'm working on and take any advice people can give me. I've been in fresh water for a number of years and have been sort of off and on planning to jump into salt water for a couple of years now. I'm an engineer by trade so it's in my blood to build and create things and i'm really excited to finally get going on what I've been wanting to get into for a long time now. Thanks again for the warm welcome all!

There are a few of us here lol

Welcome!

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone..

Welcome to the fun side...

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.6%
Back