Hello from Va. Beach, Virginia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Searobin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Searobin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefgeeks. The name is Chris and I guess you can tell where I am from. I have a 210 mixed reef that has been up for 5.5 years. It is my second saltwater tank. Been in the hobby for 9 years.
 
I am glad to see other Reefers from the Tidewater area coming up here.

Ken
 
He has some pics in the Water Change thread. I have seen his tank in person and its DYNOMITE.....
 
yo dude..... whats up?chris does have an extremely nice tank.glad to see you here man.this is a great site.
 
Hey Chris,
There is a local reef meeting tomorrow at 2 in Chesapeake. We would love for you to come it is a part of the local reef community http://www.hrrc.us/ is the website. There is a post with address and directions if you are interested.

Joe
 
He's the Pres. of Hampton Roads Reef Club, he's known as Sharkbait on HRRC.
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Man, I always thought searobin was a girly name.:kiss:

Glad to see you here Chris.
 
welcome! and i was thinking about going to va beach soon to visit some lfs down there :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new