Hello From VA

  • Thread starter Thread starter aharrow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

aharrow

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
274
Reaction score
5
Location
St. Augustine FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,
I am glad to have found another reef site dedicated to our money draining hobby :)

I am running a 120 mixed reef. Zoa and softies on the left side of the tank and LPS and SPS on the right side. I just recently bought a frag tank 24 x 20 x 12 and have almost completed the stand and canopy and hope to have it tied into my system by Tuesday of next week. I will be putting all my frags in there to grow out. I have mostly chalices for the frag tank, but a few pieces of SPS as well.

Here som pics of my display and frag tank.
 

Attachments

  • DSC_0168.jpg
    DSC_0168.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 133
  • DSC_0167.jpg
    DSC_0167.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC_0165.jpg
    DSC_0165.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 151
Welcome sure wish I could get my office at work to look like that, I think they might frown a little on all of the water......
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 
Thanks everyone, I really like the site, much better than the "other" guys. Too much b.s over there. Anyway I look forward to searching around the forums.


Andrew
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new