Hello From Virginia

  • Thread starter Thread starter shaftian
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shaftian

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Guys,

I have two tanks, a 55g reef at home and 34g solana at the office. I've been working with saltwater with over a year and absolutely love it. I started with a 10g nano setup over a year ago and I've been hooked ever since. Here is a FTS of my main tank at home,

large_0bcfa5e1e8.JPG


The 34g solana is still cycling. I'm also a member of the Richmond Reefers forum for those of you in the midatlantic.
 
Welcome to R2R and beautiful tank!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure to post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome to R2R! Very nice setup you have going there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new