Hello from Washington

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimmyyy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jimmyyy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
Oak Harbor, Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am from Oak Harbor, Washington and have been involved in saltwater tanks since 1995. My current tank is a 35 gallon mixed reef tank. Radion for lighting, Tunze auto top off, and I dose kalk. I am looking forward to seeing what's new in the hobby, checking out people's tanks, and meeting new people!
 
Well hello there! Welcome to R2R!! Lookin' forward to getting to know you, as well!! See you around!
 
Welcome

Also from Washington

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome to R2R. I have a cousin that lives in Washington.
 
Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking... Black Sheep, Chris Farley... HELLOOOOOO WASHINGTON!!!

Lol I had to! Anyway, welcome to Reef2Reef :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new