Hello from WI!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CrayHawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CrayHawk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2012
Messages
269
Reaction score
189
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been lurking on R2R for about a month now, and I figured I would introduce myself and my tank. I'm currently a grad student attending UW-Whitewater for a masters in accounting. My tank has been up and running for about 8 months now.

Here is a shot of the intitial layout:

wireefsociety.com • View topic - New to site & new to reef tanks

Here is what my tank looks like now.

4.jpg


44.jpg


I wish I had a camera (pics were with Dad's camera) to show my growth, 2 new Bangghai's, and watchman!

Thoughts?
 
Welcome. I am more lurk than usefull at this point, but if you are bored this weekend there is a club swap up in Rhinelander this weekend.
 
Welcome to R2R! I too am a college student! Glad you can join us and don't hesitate to ask questions. Everyone on here is very helpful. Also- your tank looks awesome! Keep up the good work. :)
 
Welcome to R2R and your tank looks great!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new