Hello from Wichita !

nayrgaijin

Aquaculture Advocate
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2009
Messages
3,005
Reaction score
44
Location
Wichita, KS
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined and so far there is some sweet information ! I am also really liking the pictures alot of you have put up ! Some crazy nice chalices ohhhh yes !

-Ryan
 
Welcome Ryan!
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 
Welcome Ryan, hows Wichita, KS? My sister is in Olathe and my nephew is in Lawrence,Ks attending the Univ. of Kansas.
Go Jayhawks!! Al
 
Welcome, Ryan. I am in the Kansas City area. I was in Wichita a few weeks ago and visited some of the LFS. Very nice people there.
 
Hey Reefhawk you might have met me, I work at Rainbow Fish and Sea Dreams !

NC Health, if you ever visit your sister be sure to check out midwest frags they are in that area and have some AMAZING stuff !!!

This has to be the warmest welcome ive ever had on a forum thanks everyone !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new