Hello! Hei! ¡Hola!

MWinchell13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2019
Messages
50
Reaction score
81
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I’m Mason, a new member to R2R. I’m 19 and live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I am studying Linguistics and Physics, and maintaining my hobby in between. I work as a freshwater specialist (specifically oddballs and Cichlids) at my LFS, and am pretty new to reefing!

I have many tanks and only one saltwater tank currently. A 30g with a pair of clowns and an anemone as well as two small four stripe damsels.

This weekend I’ll be picking up my custom 90 and sump which I will post after it’s setup.
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 
tenor.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!
giphy (2) (1).gif
 
Welcome, Mason!!! DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT post up AFTER you have set up your new system. Better to post AS you set up your new system in the Member Tanks section. You could also show us your current tanks as we really like photos...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new