Hello hello

papaj10789

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
SW FLORDIA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

Ive been in college and mainly been researching for months before I started this tank. Have kept a planted tank that I still have running.

I've had my reef tank running since October 1st. I started off really slow and have only recently been stocking.

8G
GU10 LED 5blue 4 white 3x1W. Seen great growth with these.
Ac70 with filter floss, chemi pure elite and chaeto.
~8lbs live sand and live rock

1 perc who likes to host the top of my tank.
20121112_193950.jpg

hard to snap a shot of him

1 Nassarius, 1 hermit, 1 nerite. Tons of other nano life that I didnt put in, pods, nano brittles etc.

Froggy
20121112_194415.jpg


GSP... I know some consider it a pest but i love the way it looks and sways
20121112_194440.jpg


And the most recent addition my Zoas
20121118_193906.jpg




Here is a general layout of the original aquascaping.

20121016_195441_zps86c2f4aa.jpg


20121016_195333_zps1ca89d81.jpg



Going to stock with more coral in the upcoming weeks just going slow but steady.
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Great pics!
 
Welcome! Your corals look happy! :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new