Hello Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lynnmw1208
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lynnmw1208

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2010
Messages
139
Reaction score
6
Location
Brunswick, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I'm new to the forums and sort of new to the SW hobby. I have joined other popular forums as well but they are beginning to bore me and I need a new environment for awhile lol. Anyway I did FW for as long as I can remember and was getting pretty bored with it and was going to move onto cichlids. well, my 30 gallon hex tank decided that it was going to leak and that was the end of that! My sister didn't want the 125 gallon her husband brought home and they never touched the thing so it was mine :bigsmile: I fixed it up, drilled it and made it my own! It's been running for 5 months now and is going great!! I keep reading and learning more and more about the hobby and am grateful for forums such as this! It really helped me to do all the right things and I'm even starting to keep SPS!! That was quite a lengthy intro, but I hope to get to know all of you!!
 
Welcome to R2R glad to have you!! :D
 
Heh thanks. I did post my tank vids in the show off your tank section. I'll probably post my pics too of my tank build :) seems pretty cool over here.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new