Hello Helps me please flux sensor

diskuschristophe

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2024
Messages
5
Reaction score
17
Location
Belgium
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning,

I bought flux sensors on Amazon with Red, Yellow and Black colored wires.
Flux Sensor 1
Fux Sensor 2



I use the colored 4-wire jack sockets, black, red, white and green
Jacks

I would like to connect the flux sensor on my apex 3 with the three FMM output jacks incorporated into the Apex.

Could you tell me how should I connect?

the red wire of the sensor = ? jack
the yellow sensor wire = ? jack
the black wire of the sensor=? jack


because I tried several times and I didn't succeed, I have nothing on my fusion

61Jr-ShoHxL._SX522_.jpg 31BMgTEiMQL._AC_US100_.jpg 51aeMrVZIJL._AC_UL232_SR232,232_.jpg
 
Did you ever get this figured out?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new