Hello! I’m Kenneth from Georgia

Mr.Guy83

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all ! My name is Kenneth from Ga. I’ve been in and out of the hobby for awhile but nothing serious. I’ve finally decided to give it a serious shot and buy all the proper products and educate myself to do it correctly. I’ve started a build thread for my reefer 170 but realized I was primarily talking to myself on the thread, so I ended up skipping a lot of parts. Throughout the process of this early build I’ve had a few questions and was always able to find answers here. You all are very knowledgeable and helpful.Thanks again! I look forward to watching our tanks grow together. ✌

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
1609691188617.png

ShepherdReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all ! My name is Kenneth from Ga. I’ve been in and out of the hobby for awhile but nothing serious. I’ve finally decided to give it a serious shot and buy all the proper products and educate myself to do it correctly. I’ve started a build thread for my reefer 170 but realized I was primarily talking to myself on the thread, so I ended up skipping a lot of parts. Throughout the process of this early build I’ve had a few questions and was always able to find answers here. You all are very knowledgeable and helpful.Thanks again! I look forward to watching our tanks grow together. ✌
Hello Kenneth and welcome to the channel.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Other

Votes: 2 7.1%
Back