Hello I’m new !

Boston Hi.gif
 
what’s up reefers! I’m new to the forums! I’ll be here posting my journey reefing my fails and of course my accomplishments! Can’t wait to read and share my experiences !
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 
what’s up reefers! I’m new to the forums! I’ll be here posting my journey reefing my fails and of course my accomplishments! Can’t wait to read and share my experiences !
Welcome to this wonderful community. Glad you are here!
 
Welcome!! Glad to have you!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new