HELLO! I'M JESSE FROM SYDNEY AUSTRALIA!

jessesreef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 7, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
35
Location
SYDNEY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

My name’s Jesse, I’m based in Sydney, Australia.

I’ve been quietly lurking and reading through the Reef2Reef threads for the past year and a half, doing my best to absorb as much of the collective knowledge here as possible. I’m really excited to finally introduce myself to what genuinely seems like an awesome community.

Over the last year I’ve been running a very modest nano setup, but I’ve decided to jump in the deep end (quite literally) and upgrade to a CADE S3/P 2200, fully loaded with all the bells and whistles. It’s going to be a big step up and a wild journey, and I’m really looking forward to sharing the build and progress with you all—along with continuing to learn from your experience and wisdom along the way.

Looking forward to being part of the community!

Cheers,
Jesse
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new