0   0   0
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just though I say hi to all you reefers out there. Switched from another forum due to inactivity.

About me, I started fresh water tank about 9 years ago, 3 years later i switch to salt water and almost never regret doing so. right now I got 400 gallon tank in-wall build, still learning, still experimenting with corals, king of got the hang of keeping sps alive and growing now.
live stock is 3 yellow tangs,2 purple tangs, 1 gem tang,1 blue tang, 1 Achilles tang, 1 royal gramma, 1 cardinal fish, 1 coperband butterfly fish, 8 anthias 2 blue chromies, 1 six line wrasse, fire and cleaner shrimp. LPS SPS Softies, cant and don't know the names of alot of them.
viber_image_2021-10-11_20-08-03-102.jpg

WOW! NICE tank and awesome setup! Welcome and glad you joined.

I like that there is usually someone around here, and I like most of my questions already have answers here if I just search a bit.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

OP
OP
zheka757

zheka757

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! NICE tank and awesome setup! Welcome and glad you joined.

I like that there is usually someone around here, and I like most of my questions already have answers here if I just search a bit.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)
Yeah that would of being nice to have memory to my self by documenting build, but unfortunately I didn't take much pictures or anything to show for.
I guess if I do some digging I might come up with something... this is picture when I just started

Attachments

• IMAG0665.jpg
    IMAG0665.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 17

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just though I say hi to all you reefers out there. Switched from another forum due to inactivity.

About me, I started fresh water tank about 9 years ago, 3 years later i switch to salt water and almost never regret doing so. right now I got 400 gallon tank in-wall build, still learning, still experimenting with corals, king of got the hang of keeping sps alive and growing now.
live stock is 3 yellow tangs,2 purple tangs, 1 gem tang,1 blue tang, 1 Achilles tang, 1 royal gramma, 1 cardinal fish, 1 coperband butterfly fish, 8 anthias 2 blue chromies, 1 six line wrasse, fire and cleaner shrimp. LPS SPS Softies, cant and don't know the names of alot of them.
Welcome to R2R!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome to R2R
Amazing tank
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 45 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.1%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.5%
Back