hello im Pedro

  • Thread starter Thread starter PmRg
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

PmRg

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Messages
306
Reaction score
459
Location
Portugal - Madeira Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Im Pedro and I don't know why am I only registering now on here... :p been stumbling into this forums for a long time and never registered.

I currently own a SPS based system with around 270L.

Will try and post some pictures later on.

Regards,
Pedro
 
Welcome to r2r!!! I can't wait to see your setup. SPS tanks can be real nice.
 
Hi Pedro!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy your stay!!
 
Hello Pedro and Welcome to R2R Looking forward to some pics


Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Welcome Pedro! Glad you made the best decision and joined
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new