Hello my name is Devon just getting started 3 yrs in

Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Devon, hello and welcome to R2R!! :)

There are a lot of member that will help, when you need help.
 
Looking to grow as a marine Aquarist so I know I'm in the right place
You are indeed in the right place. We will make be confused :D
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new