Hello my name is Greg.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gregory
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Gregory

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Ellsinore Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am new to the forum. I have had numerous fresh water tanks. About a year ago I set up my first 110 gallon oceanic tank that was saltwater tank. Been doing great. No problems. Cycled well stabilized within the first 3 months and now looks great. Now have decided to upgrade again. Just bought a 200 gallon oceanic tank. It's 84L x 24W x 24D. Going to move from the 110 to the 200. Will have 75 gallon sump/refuge. Hoping not to crash the tank moving it. I am curing another 100 lbs of live rock to *** to the 150 lbs of live rock I now have in the 110 tank. I will post some pictures of the 110 tank if I can figure out how to post them.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

If you haven't already done so you should get your entry in on this months membership drive contest. You can win a JBJ Cubey nano cube aquarium.

Check it out here:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/r2.../111605-win-cubey-contest-old-new-member.html


CUBEYCONTEST_zpsf0b1d04d.jpg
 
Hi Greg!! Welcome to R2R!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new