Hello New aquarium enthusiast!

carlossanchez89

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Everyone my name is Carlos and I am new to aquariums, primarily saltwater aquariums. I have had my fair share of goldfish and feeder fish tanks throughout the years. I think now is good time for me to go further and dab into a more sophisticated yet more rewarding aquarium hobby. I hope to meet great fellow enthusiast on here and hope to learn and share new and old findings.

Thank you all for having me.
 
60F7602F-9EF5-4080-A87E-0020409F3159.gif
 
Hello and welcome to R2R Carlos!! :)

One world of advice to remember, patients is ones friend with reefing.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new