Hello - New Nano Member Here

Upgrade your pump to a sicce syncra 1.5 and the noise will go away. Much better pump for your tank anyway. Your scape looks fantastic!
I love these pumps-definitely good advice but compare existing flow to whatever the 1.5 has. I traded out the nuvo 10 for a 1 I believe and the flow was wayyyyy too much so I had to replace it again. Great pumps but too powerful for my little 10 gallon lol
 
Clint Eastwood.gif

Howdy, and welcome to R2R.
 
Upgrade your pump to a sicce syncra 1.5 and the noise will go away. Much better pump for your tank anyway. Your scape looks fantastic!

Thanks - Do you think it is comparable flow to the stock pump? I tried to find GPH on the stock pump...but think I was looking in all the wrong places!
 
Thanks - Do you think it is comparable flow to the stock pump? I tried to find GPH on the stock pump...but think I was looking in all the wrong places!
I found it- looks like it will be the correct GPH, thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new