Hello new to R2R

1757077933074.jpeg
 
Welcome! Even I felt proud of your son, he's a chip off the old block. Sometimes we all need family, that's what we are here for.
 
Hello and welcome, I’m glad you didn’t quit also!
IMG_1906.jpeg
 
Hello everyone from Louisiana. I've had my salt water aquarium for about 15 years total. 2 Years ago I almost got out of this obsession b/c of work, travel, and my wife's health. All of those have since been sorted out.

My teenage son, God bless him, refused to let me quit and has kept the aquarium going for the last two years. I'm proud to say he did much better than I would have at his age. Now he's off to college and I'm back in the driver's seat. So, I've been absorbing all of the information I can and stumbled upon your wonderful community. I have learned a lot from you already, and hope to be able to contribute in the future. Thank you.
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new