Hello! New to Reef2Reef

Welcome, glad you are here!
200.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hello all! New here and wanted to introduce myself. Old school reefer here from the early days of wetwebmedia. Its been quite a while for me, though I have stayed active in fishkeeping. I've been playing with planted freshwater tanks for some time as well. Lots of freshwater aquascaping and garden projects on my IG @Greenthumbscapers. I am currently working on a 401 gallon reef system build which I will start a build thread for soon. I look forward to sharing the project and having enlightening discussions with you all.
Welcome
 
Hello all! New here and wanted to introduce myself. Old school reefer here from the early days of wetwebmedia. Its been quite a while for me, though I have stayed active in fishkeeping. I've been playing with planted freshwater tanks for some time as well. Lots of freshwater aquascaping and garden projects on my IG @Greenthumbscapers. I am currently working on a 401 gallon reef system build which I will start a build thread for soon. I look forward to sharing the project and having enlightening discussions with you all.
Welcome
200.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new