Hello! New to the form!

Addited&affraid

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
41
Location
United states
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I’m new to the forum but not to the hobby. I’ve know about the forum for a while but finally made an account. Anyways, heres a photo dump of my 135 that’s been running for about 5 months now.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Make sure to start a my tank thread for your tank so we can follow your progress!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new