hello new to the group

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orlandoguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Orlandoguy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 16, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando, florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
from flordia and love this saltwater hobby but I use freshwater show quality goldfish I sell to support this great hobby. Other wise I couldnt do it because I have 6 tanks, lol
 
welcome to r2r we always whant to see pics if you have a few of goldfish lol... what child in the world dont have a goldfish,i remember i buy 5 for $1 and that was wonderfull to see in my room 5g tank lololol
 
Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new