Hello new to the hobby

r4rlee

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am new here and new to the hobby I got into reef tank’s December 2020 my first tank with the flow valve 13.5 gallon reef tank I’ll sort it out with some hermit crabs and snails five fish and a few corals in the eight months that tank was up and going I lost one fish my fish supplier advised me that my water parameters are good and I have no problem with a bigger tank so I got myself 125 gallon plane top fin tank replaced The lighting that came with it had a sump and powerheads and after months of building and cycling the water I now have a fairly nice tank I got some more Aqua scapping To do but I have in the process of setting it up I move the stuff from a small tank to the big tank where did the week and then added some new corals and anatomy and see urgent as Wellers some more fish
image.jpg
image.jpg

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I am new here and new to the hobby I got into reef tank’s December 2020 my first tank with the flow valve 13.5 gallon reef tank I’ll sort it out with some hermit crabs and snails five fish and a few corals in the eight months that tank was up and going I lost one fish my fish supplier advised me that my water parameters are good and I have no problem with a bigger tank so I got myself 125 gallon plane top fin tank replaced The lighting that came with it had a sump and powerheads and after months of building and cycling the water I now have a fairly nice tank I got some more Aqua scapping To do but I have in the process of setting it up I move the stuff from a small tank to the big tank where did the week and then added some new corals and anatomy and see urgent as Wellers some more fish
image.jpg
image.jpg

Welcome! Glad you joined. Thanks for photos! Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. Like you, I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
image.jpg
Welcome. Don’t forget to start a build tread.
90B12CF7-5FF8-444E-ADE0-CC484779BCE3.jpeg

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 27 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back