Hello. Newbie here on R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter myerst22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

myerst22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
6
Location
Sag Harbor NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all. I have been keeping fish for over 2 decades and marine animals for over ten. Always love new ways of obtaining new information and also sharing mine. Recently I have been only doing FO displays and have been staying away from inverts. Matt from Austin Aquatics sent me a link here and thought I would share some pics of my fish. By the way I highly recommend Matt's livestock as it is top notch!!! Here are some pics. Thanks for having me!!!!! Regards, Tim


I'll start with the three that I have gotten in the past couple of months. One being a holy grail dream fish for me. can you guess which one???!!

Picture6.png

IMG_5003.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

IMG_4178.jpg

IMG_4515-2-3.jpg

IMG_3690-1.jpg

IMG_3811-1.jpg

IMG_3009.jpg

IMG_4591-1.jpg

IMG_4585.jpg
 
Sweet Fish! Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R! Awesome fish!
 
Welcome welcome....Johnnie
 
Hi. Welcome ! Glad you joined us! Youve got some AMAZING fish there.... !
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new