Hello peeps

whats up juicy bear! no better teacher than experience! but there are tons of people here with tons of experience and willing to share it!.

just ask away on questions and we are ready to answer!!
 
Hello and Welcome to R2R a great place full of great info :)


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Welcome to R2R!! I think the best starting point is to read a few books and ask questions along the way. Good luck!
 
Welcome to R2R! There are tons of helpful, knowledgeable people here.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Ask away we can help you learn.
 
Welcome Bear!
What is it you'd like to know? I'm fairly new to reef keeping but have kept fish only tanks since the 70's.....
How may we be of help? :smile:
 
Hi there! I'm sure there's plenty of guys and gals that can help you around here! Good luck!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new