hello R2R peeps

Stingray77

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
harvset , Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone my name is Michael i am new to R2R and i have started a few months ago now a new 75GL with a refugium reef tank i do not have any corals in it yet! but if any one would care to help me out with that i would really appreciate any coral donations..
 
Welcome Michael! If you were only closer, I have a handful of frags I need to give away.
 


Moved to current location for more viewing.
 
Last edited:
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi Michael! Welcome to R2R!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new