Hello r2r

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrfresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrfresh

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2013
Messages
1,084
Reaction score
6
Location
Sd Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reef to reef.
My names adrian. I just go by fresh

I had fish tanks while in high school then I joined the military and had to stop for 5 years.
I got out about a year ago and have had a few tanks up

I've gotten really into sps systems.

I have about 10 years experience...

And love it!!!!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Good luck. Post some pics when you get it up.
 
Here's a semi recent pic of the tank
And thanks for all the welcome

The tank has changed a little
20130319_174424_zpsb25fc15c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new