hello r2r

  • Thread starter Thread starter ethank77
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ethank77

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
sabine pass tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello i as you can tell am a new member to this site and thought I would say hello
I am new to the site but not new to the hobby I currently am running two mixed reefs a 125 and my baby a small 58 that has been up now for a while and doing good. I hope I can get to know some of you and be a help to others if possible.:angel:
 
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new