Hello R2R!

DirectAquarium

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Fl
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to R2R and just wanted to say hello to everyone. Heres a little about myself I have been in the Hobby for several years now (10) and have great experiences in this hobby. My current setups are a 125 gallon mixed reef and a 25 gallon rimless cube. The cube is my Zoa garden. Most of my knowledge in the hobby is about Zoas/Palys.

I do want to be open to the forums and let everyone know that I do work with directaquarium.com so I will not be posting in the for sale threads and such per the terms of service. I am always happy to give advice to fellow reefers and help as much as I can. Thanks and I look forward in meeting new friends
 
Anytime I try to help as much as possible because believe me I have had many trials and errors and theres always someone willing to help. I have alot of experience in Zoas and palys I have always loved them and been collecting them since 2000.
 
Hi there! Welcome to R2R! Looking forward to your knowledge!! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new