Hello R2R!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ptboy6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ptboy6

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 19, 2011
Messages
383
Reaction score
1
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I'm from San Diego. I've only got a small 7.5 gallon tank but I think it's a good start to the hobby. This is my first coral tank ever. I've only had it for a couple months and already want to upgrade. :tongue: It seems there are too many nice corals and fish out there to all fit in my tiny tank.

Here are some pictures:
IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_20111003_120355.jpg

1.jpg


Last one is most recent.
 
Thanks guys! I will start a member's aquarium thread soon. I'm probably going to get some new additions in the next week or so from sales. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new