Hello R2R

Southside_Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2012
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami,FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats up R2R?? My name is Carlos, I'm from Miami,FL. I would like to start off by saying you guys got a great site going here and I'm proud to become a member here!!!
I have been in the hobby for almost a year now and boy am I hooked. My first tank is a 125g that i bought off craigslist for $400, i can say that i rushed into this hobby a bit too fast with out having much knowledge. So I've had my ups and alot of downs but I've used alot of advice from this site, and from people i have met along the way and now i can kinda say Im on my feet and have a little knowledge on my belt but i have much more to learn.. So i will be asking a million and one questions and trying to help people out with the little I know

Check out my tanks in the members tank section!!!
 
Welcome to R2R Carlos! Great to have you here and we are ready to help! :D
 
Carlos!! Great to have ya here on R2R!! I'm gonna pop over and check out your tank! :bigsmile:
 
Welcome to R2R. You will fit in just fine here because we all learn something new every day. I to got a tank of Craig's list but I'm no stranger to the hobby. Ask all the question and we will help feed your addiction. :bigsmile:
 
Welcome Carlos. Im also in Mia, I haven't seen many locals around the site but I've only been a member for couple weeks.
 
Thanks guys. hello k1reef im located in cutler bay if your close and have corals your down to trade shoot me a pm
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new