Hello R2R...

  • Thread starter Thread starter skene
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

skene

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2012
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say hello... and well introduce myself (kind of..) but more importantly my tank(s).

I've been in this hobby for approximately 6 years now... so uhhh... Really don't know what else to say... but feel free to ask.

Let's get to the pics... cause I'm sure you would rather see that :p


DSC_0218_zps9c90e87b.jpg


DSC_0421_zpsb4303c4e.jpg
 
Tank looks great! Welcome to R2R! :D
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Love your tank!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new